Marketing, promotional and advertising activities (newsletter) registration form
Purposes of and legal basis for the processing: marketing, promotional and advertising activities related to the controller’s products and services through automated systems (fax, hard copy mail, email), supplying news and the latest information on the activities of the controller and the submission of sale offers for the products marketed by the controller. The legal basis is consent.
Storage period: the Personal Data will be stored until consent is withdrawn. Once consent has been withdrawn, the controller will cease to use the data for these purposes, but may store them in order to protect itself against possible liabilities based on the processing.
Provision of the Personal Data: explicit and mandatory for receiving the service.
If consent is not given, this impairs the processing of the data for the specific marketing, promotional and advertising purposes concerned, for sending newsletters and for contacting the user by telephone or by other means.
The data will be processed fully respecting the data subject’s fundamental rights, without harming his privacy or dignity, always fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes. All the security measures necessary to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the data will be taken.
Online warranty application
Purpose of and legal basis for the processing: applying for a digital/online warranty instead of a paper warranty. The legal basis is consent.
Storage period: the Personal Data will be stored until consent is withdrawn. Once consent has been withdrawn, the controller will cease to use the Personal Data for this purpose, but may store them in order to protect itself against possible liabilities based on the processing.
Provision of the Personal Data: explicit and mandatory for fulfilling the purpose of the processing. If consent for this purpose is not given, it will not be possible for the controller to render the service.
Purposes of and legal basis of the processing:
- access to the e-shop;
- the fulfilment of all administrative, accounting and financial obligations under any contract entered into or to be entered into with ROBERTO COIN S.p.A. and any other additional activities related thereto;
- the delivery of any customer service including those regarding warranties and post-sales and any additional activities related thereto;
- determining payment terms and any additional activities;
- compliance with international and/or European Union obligations, regulations and/or rules;
- the evaluation of customer satisfaction levels;
- the use of the data to continue with online sales transactions exclusively through the e-shop on company website www.robertocoin.com in conformity to the sales conditions set out in the e-shop area.
The legal basis is the execution of the contract or the controller’s legitimate interest.
Storage period: the Personal Data will be stored for the period of time necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they have been collected and processed. After this time the controller will cease to use the Personal Data for these purposes, but may store them in order to protect itself against possible liabilities based on the processing.
Provision of the Personal Data: explicit and mandatory for entering into contact with the Company.
Modalities for processing the Personal Data
The Personal Data are processed with automated tools. They will be processed fully respecting data subjects’ fundamental rights, without harming their privacy or dignity, always fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner and will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes. All the security measures necessary to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data subjects’ Personal Data will be taken.
Entities, or categories of entities, to whom the Personal Data could be disclosed
The data subject’s Personal Data could be disclosed to suppliers and third parties that perform certain services on the controller’s behalf, always respecting the arrangements for their processing and, should this be required, with the data subject’s consent. The Personal Data will be shared with and made available to such external services providers only to the extent necessary to satisfy the purposes specified in this informative document. The categories of outside entities of whose services the
Company could avail itself in order to carry out a part of its activities are:
- companies performing banking and financial services;
- companies and/or external advisors performing activities pertinent to the Company’s business activities (management software, gathering economic and financial information, IT systems management, insurance, credit management and protection);
- companies and/or external advisors appointed to fulfil legal obligations (accountancy firms, notaries, lawyers, labour consultants);
- marketing firms, agents and shippers;
- public bodies (tax offices, etc.) and authorised tax assistance centres;
- entities and persons working on contracts with the controller (e.g. technical assistance centres, internet and telecommunications operators, employees and freelancers working for outside firms).
In no circumstances will the Personal Data processed be disclosed to entities unauthorised by the controller except for the disclosure or dissemination of data requested by law by police forces, judicial authorities, information and security bodies or other public bodies for the purposes of the defence or security of the state or the prevention, investigation or repression of criminal offences.
Disclosure of the Personal Data
No Personal Data will be disclosed in any circumstances.
Place of processing
The Personal Data will be processed within the area of the European Union and in non-EU countries.
The data controller reserves the right to amend or merely update the contents of this informative document, either in part or totally, also as a result of changes in applicable laws. The data controller suggests that data subjects visit this section regularly in order to acquaint themselves with the most recent and up-to-date version of this document so that they are always aware of the latest information regarding their Personal Data and of the use to which the data controller puts them.
Data subject’s legal rights
Data subjects are legally guaranteed a series of rights regarding their Personal Data. The data controller undertakes to protect Personal Data and comply with the laws on data protection that come into force at any given time. Fuller information and suggestions regarding data subjects’ rights may be obtained by consulting the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali) website.
- Right to be informed: data subjects have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily intelligible information on the use of their Personal Data and on their rights. It is for this reason that the information contained in this document is provided.
- Right of access: data subjects have the right to obtain access to their Personal Data (if they are being processed) and other information (similar to that provided in this privacy information). The purpose of this is to enable data subjects to learn whether or verify that their Personal Data are used in compliance with data protection law.
- Right to rectification: data subjects have the right to obtain the rectification of their Personal Data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: also referred to as the “right to be forgotten”, this right enables data subjects to obtain the erasure or removal of their Personal Data if there is no valid reason for continuing to use them. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
- Right to restriction of processing: Data subjects have the right to have their Personal Data blocked or to prohibit them from being used further. When processing has been restricted, however, the data controller stores a list of the persons who have requested a restriction on the further use of their Personal Data in order to ensure that the restriction is observed in future.
- Right to data portability: Data subjects have the right to obtain and reuse their Personal Data for their own purposes in various other services. For example, if a data subject decides to change to another supplier, this right consists in being able to move, copy or transfer the information in a secure and protected manner from the Company’s information systems to the data subjects’ own systems without their usability being impaired.
- Right to object to processing: data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (which can only be carried out with their consent) and also to object to processing conducted for the purposes of the protection of the controller’s legitimate interests.
- Right to lodge complaints: data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority against the modalities with which the controller processes their Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent: if they have given their consent to the performance of any activity with regard to their Personal Data, data subjects have the right to withdraw such consent at any time (although withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of the Personal Data that has been carried out on the basis of their consent until that time). This includes the right to withdraw consent to the use of their Personal Data for marketing purposes.
Data subjects may exercise the above rights by sending a written communication by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt to ROBERTO COIN S.p.A., Viale Trieste 13, 36100 Vicenza, Italy.
Pursuant to Article 8 of EU Regulation 679 of 2016, consent to the processing of Personal Data may only be given by a person who is at least 16 years old. The Personal Data of a minor who has not yet reached the age of 16 may only be processed on the basis of consent given by the holder of parental responsibility over the minor.
Last edition: May 2020